Kodak EasyShare V1003
  • I have been really impressed with Kodak cameras
  • I love being able to just keep a camera with me all time for those unexpected I wish I had a camera moments
  • I recommend it to any mom who wants to keep a camera on hand, or in the purse

• by mbowie

I have been really impressed with Kodak cameras. We had a larger Kodak digital camera for a while. I really liked it but, it was big. I had been eyeing all those new smaller cameras.

My daughter was getting into dance and then Tae Kwon Do. I really wanted something that I could take with me easily. I went camera shopping and settled on the Kodak EasyShare V1003.

It is

great. It is small enough to fit in my purse, even in a camera case. I was able to get a small protective camera case that it fit into.

I love being able to just keep a camera with me all time for those unexpected “I wish I had a camera” moments. The Kodak EasyShare V1003 is 10 mega pixels and a 3X optical zoom. I am not very technical.

So, it is nice how easy this camera is to use. I am one of those point and shoot picture takers. This camera does a great job.

It is also easy to switch from using regular flash, red eye reducing flash, and no flash. I have used the no flash often and it still takes a nice picture. This camera is rechargeable and comes with a cord to plug into the wall to ...

• Kodak EasyShare V1003
      recharge.

The part to attach the cord to the camera for getting pictures on my computer is a little hard to open. However, it isn’t enough that big of a deal. I also like the video camera function.

I have used that a lot too. This is a great little camera for the average picture taker, like myself. I am not out to take pictures so good they could sell.

I just want to capture those wonderful family moments for wonderful family memories. This camera is so easy to use that my 6 year old takes a lot of pictures with it. She often takes much better pictures than I do.

She also fills up the camera with tons of pictures and videos. This is a great camera. I recommend it to any mom who wants to keep a camera on hand, or in the purse.

Akshay says :

re : I recommend it to any mom who wants to keep a camera on hand, or in the purse
Super camera with so much clarity in taking the pictures I love the lens power as it has large lens and it can focus of large distance I love as I am brought before 1 year for a company and used it without any problem I love this product very much I recommend the product of this company very much

Akshay says :

As camera is lovable I carry it to the tourist places to take pictures of places and me and my family I love to use this

Akshay says :

I definitely recommend to my mom and other friends also to use it as it of low price and high feauters

Adam says :

I have used it too. This camera is remarkable, for picture taker, just like eagle eye, picture so natural. I really love this camera it serves me well get one today i know you enjoy it.

sanjib says :

Yeah, me and my friend, we both once use kokak cameras which was really effective. It is small and potable, and we can carry it everywhere we want it. It is easy to turn on flash, click a photo and save it. As below mentioned, the model is really easy to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431303317480631/k2311a0313/3.13.08