Walgreens Sunbeam UltraSonic Cool Mist Humidifier
  • I was at Walgreens and I found a couple of humidifiers
  • I would recommend the Walgreens Sunbeam UltraSonic Cool Mist Humidifier to anyone who is in the market for a humidifier

• by mbowie

I have had sinus congestion and problems for many years. A lot of it is due to allergies. Also, I have to take medicines for rheumatoid arthritis that makes me more susceptible to colds.

I have been to the doctor many times for these issues. Several of those times, the doctor has recommended for me to use a humidifier to help

with congestion.

I finally decided to take a look at humidifiers. I was in the middle of a bad cold and I was looking for anything that could help.

I was at Walgreens and I found a couple of humidifiers. I ended up buying the Walgreens Sunbeam UltraSonic Cool Mist Humidifier.

It was very similar to other brands but, it ...

• was less expensive.

The Walgreens humidifier cost about $30.

It has a two gallon tank. The tank is easy to remove, fill up, and then replace.

It is also very quite. I like that part a lot.

I was afraid that a humidifier would be louder and keep me up at night. The humidifier produces a nice cool

mist.

It is a much higher quality humidifier than I expected. It is also not too big.

It fits well on the side table in my bedroom. I would say it is about medium sized.

I really like this humidifier. I would recommend the Walgreens Sunbeam UltraSonic Cool Mist Humidifier to anyone who is in the market for a humidifier.

Debbie says :

For the Walgreens Sunbeam UltraSonic Cool Mist Humidifier. The base was accidentally cleaned with a chemical used for cleaning toilets from a dollar store, a foam application. And now the sonic pad does not produce steam. How do I fix it? Everything runs fine except for no steam being produced.

jennifer Davis says :

Hi unfortunately the toilet cleaner likely ate away at the sonic pad. The sonic pad was coated with a special heating chemical that helped to product steam quickly so without the coating it is unlikely that the machine will product steam again. I would suggest that you just buy a new unit and start over. Just a note though, if you do need to clean the unit use either mild dish soap or distilled vinegar. These won’t hurt the sonic cleaning pad.

LadyDianna Mullins says :

I purchased a Wallgreens Ultrasonic Cool Mist humidifier and after filling the tank aand locking the cap in place it does not leak but after i put it on the base it leaks.I recieved no instructions with humidifier so im hoping its something im doing wrong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341303317410631/k2311a0313/3.13.08