A Haunting: Seasons 1&2 (DVD
  • On the 1st DVD, I noticed that after the nightclub episode, the remaining ones pertained to families who moved into haunted houses
  • I prefer this type of show over the ones where they investigate ghosts with lots of machines and scientific tricks
  • I like this show because you get the perspective of the people who have lived in these places

• by Famous

I have been dying to get my hands on the DVD set of “A Haunting” a television program that comes on one of those cable channels. Anyway, this program features real stories of hauntings occurring all over the U. S.

But before you go thinking that it is just like all the others, these episodes are more like hour-long mini-dramas (more like 45 minutes each). In addition to hiring actors to portray the participants

in a reenactment, the show also has clips and interviews from the actual people.

Sometimes, they even have footage, audio or otherwise of the spirits they have in their homes. The 1st DVD arrived, and I was delighted to see that it contained more than three episodes.

I watched the first one, which focused on a nightclub. I was really intrigued because I tend to believe that not only churches,

• homes, and graveyards are home to ghosts.

Anyway, that story was quite believable. Some of the reenactments do seem a little “Unsolved Mysteries.

” But overall, I was quite pleased with the amount of detail to each one. On the 1st DVD, I noticed that after the nightclub episode, the remaining ones pertained to families who moved into haunted houses.

After a while, it seemed that a couple of them ran

together because they were so similar. But they were still quite enjoyable.

I prefer this type of show over the ones where they investigate ghosts with lots of machines and scientific tricks. I like this show because you get the perspective of the people who have lived in these places.

And if you don’t believe them, you can certainly do the appropriate research to find out that they’re telling the truth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111303317320631/k2311a0313/3.13.08