Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix  » Movies  »
  • They really need to get a move on with the last two movies because the actors in this series are getting way too old for their parts and, quite honestly, I can only hope the book is much better than the movie shows it is because, if I were reading the series, I probably would have quit at this part

• by Steve

Since I don’t have time to sit down and read the books, my only knowledge of Harry Potter is through the movies. And, I have to say the movies aren’t getting better as the series progresses.

I had high hopes for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix because we were left off with the return of Valdemort

and I expected much more action than in other movies. What I got was roughly 2 hours of training sequences, some annoying scenes with a new head of Hogwarts and a few minutes of actual battle scenes.

They really need to get a move on with the last two movies because the actors in this series are getting way ...

• too old for their parts and, quite honestly, I can only hope the book is much better than the movie shows it is because, if I were reading the series, I probably would have quit at this part.

I will say the movie was still better than some of the other films you’ll find at your local video store.

But, as far as this series goes, it was a bit of a letdown when you take into consideration how well-made the other movies were. If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’ll want to buy the movie for your collection. But, if you don’t obsess over the teenaged wizard, then you should be content with just renting it some weekend.

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111303317100531/k2311a0313/3.13.08