Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  » Movies  »
  • Today we watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, I liked this movie very much, as we watched it on television we noticed that there were extra scenes placed in this movie, guess they have included deleted scens that were not in the original movie
  • It made us really stop and look and I thought they were good
  • As with all of the Harry Potter movies and books I and my family enjoyed this one too

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

This weekend on the family channel they were showing the Harry Potter series. Today we watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,

have included deleted scens that were not in the original movie. It made us really stop and look and I thought they were good.

Anyway Harry and his group are now faced with finding out that Sirus Black has escaped from the Azkaban prison, He meets in this movie the ...

• future members of the Order of the Phoenix. Sirus Black through the movie os portrayed as the man who set up AHrry’s parents to be killed by Lord Voldermort.

HArry in this film gets the mauraders map which lets him know that Peter Peddigrew is still alive in

the form of Ron’s rat. Harry also learns how to do a Patronus spell to fend off the dementors. As with all of the Harry Potter movies and books I and my family enjoyed this one too.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111303317040531/k2311a0313/3.13.08