Lady Baltimore cruise  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Baltimore MD
  • I love Baltimore, Md i really do for such a small town we have a lot of things to do that can compare to any large city
  • I like the dinner cruise the best, the LAdy ABltimore will go out to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and then around a half a mile past turn around and come back to Baltimore Harbor
  • We thorughly enjoyed ourselves and we hope you will too

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I love Baltimore, Md i really do for such a small town we have a lot of things to do that can compare to any large city. If you are in downtown Baltimore and you want to do something different for dinner take a dinner cruise on the Lady Baltimore. It is really worth your time and money.

You can go on line and get tickets or

go right to the dock and pick up your dinner cruise tickets. The Lady Baltimore is docked right in the harbor and it is well lit and there is a lot of security around so that you will feel safe.

When you get on the Lady Baltimore, you can either take a dinner or lunch cruise. I like the dinner cruise the best, the LAdy ABltimore ...

• will go out to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and then around a half a mile past turn around and come back to Baltimore Harbor. the cruise lasts approximately two -two and half hours. The meals are great and you can walk around the deck and view the harbor and the city lights. It really is a good romantic evening. My husband and I have gone on this cruise
        several times and never had a bad time.

I had the surf and turf the last time we were aboard and the food was great, the wine that they served was also very good.

We thorughly enjoyed ourselves and we hope you will too. the price is extremely reasonably for a different night out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41303317030531/k2311a0313/3.13.08