Atkins Advantage Shake  » Health  »
  • I know this hurt me for the rest of the day but, it wasn't easy to eat in the mornings

• by mbowie

I am significantly overweight. Something I am definitely not happy with. I have been struggling with my weight for several years now.

Some of my medical conditions make it very difficult to exercise. So, that leaves trying to eat healthier.

Which I should do anyway.

I didn’t use to eat anything for breakfast on a regular basis.

I know this hurt me for the rest of

the day but, it wasn’t easy to eat in the mornings. I take a bunch of medicines in the morning and I am usually somewhat nauseous.

It isn’t a good idea to have an empty stomach and to take all my medicines. I eventually figured out that I could drink diet shakes.

I liked the Slim Fast but, I couldn’t drink the pre-made ones because I have ...

• some problems if I drink too much milk. So, I tried the powdered form.

I was able to use Soy milk and water instead of regular milk. This way didn’t hurt my stomach.

I couldn’t just mix by shaking or stirring because it would leave those yucky powdered chunks. I looked around and found Atkins Advantage Shakes.

I tried the Atkins Advantage pre-made shakes. I

haven’t had any problems with them.

For some reason, the ingredients in the Atkins didn’t cause the same milk problems that the Slim Fast Optima caused. I also really like the taste of the Chocolate flavors.

Atkins has other flavors, including Vanilla. It isn’t cheap but, it is something I can do in the morning to help me out for the rest of the day and, hopefully, towards some weight loss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341303317020531/k2311a0313/3.13.08