Allfen CX  » Medicine  »
  • It is the best prescription I have used for sinus congestion
  • I can't take it during the day unless I know I am not going anywhere
  • I think they are bigger than any other pills I have taken
  • I don't like having to take medicines but, I am very grateful to have some relief from different symptoms

• by mbowie

I have rheumatoid arthritis. Some of the medicines I have to take make me vulnerable to colds. So, pretty much get any cold that I come in contact with. With the colds, I usually end up with sinus problems. That also means lots of sinus headaches. Tylenol can only help so much. My doctor prescribed for me Allfen CX.

Allfen CX is a cough suppressant and expectorant. It loosens and thins mucus.

I don’t really use it for coughing though. It has been wonderful for helping with the sinus problems. Whenever I get a cold and the sinus issues start, I go ahead and start taking the Allfen CX. It is the best prescription I have used for sinus congestion. I can’t take it during the day unless I know I am not going anywhere. I makes me very sleepy. It does a great job helping ...

• me to sleep at night though. If I catch the sinus troubles early enough and start the Allfen CX, my sinus troubles are reduced significantly.

One down side to the Allfen CX is the size of the tablet. The tablets are huge. I think they are bigger than any other pills I have taken. There have been a few times when the pill went down my throat side ways. That hurt. Not

too bad, but enough to make me be careful when I am swallowing the tablets. Drinking more water is also good to do while on this medicine.

I don’t like having to take medicines but, I am very grateful to have some relief from different symptoms. Allfen CX has helped in reducing the amount of time I have to deal with sinus congestion. Allfen CX isn’t cheap, even with my insurance, but it is worth the price.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261303317010531/k2311a0313/3.13.08