Dr. Scholl’s For Her Advanced Foot Repair Cream  » Health  »
  • I think it really did work for around 24 hours
  • So far, this has been the best product I have tried
  • I would definitely recommend this cream for anyone with dry cracked feet

• by mbowie

Now that I am not young anymore, I have been dealing with calloused and cracked feet. I would get some pretty good cracks on my feet that would really hurt. I was clueless when it came to foot care. I asked my doctor and she recommended for me to use something like a pumice stone. I did that and it did help but I

was still having problems. I saw Dr. Scholl’s For Her Advanced Foot Repair Cream and decided to give it a try.

Dr. Scholl’s For Her Advanced Foot Repair Cream is a non-greasy cream that is supposed to last for 24 hours. I really liked this cream. I think it really did work for around 24 hours. I would put it on every night before I went to bed. After a day or two I began to really notice a difference. When I would use it every night, my foot problems would be reduced significantly. I would get lazy and not do it for a few days and I would develop the same problems with dry feet and all that goes with that. I would get back to ...

• Dr. Scholl's For Her Advanced Foot Repair Cream
      using it and then I would be good to go.

I have tried some other creams and they just didn’t even come close to working as good. I even tried another Dr. Scholl’s cream and it didn’t do as good either. I have bought a foot serum to try because, it was on clearance. I haven’t tried it yet but, I have a feeling

I will be buying another tube of Dr. Scholl’s For Her Advanced Foot Repair Cream (long name) very soon. It is a little pricey. It cost around $5 for a .5oz size tube. It did last a descent amount of time though. So far, this has been the best product I have tried. I would definitely recommend this cream for anyone with dry cracked feet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341303317000531/k2311a0313/3.13.08