Go Fish  » Music  »
  • I love to watch her dance around and sing
  • I think I enjoy it just as much as she does

• by mbowie

I have a six year old daughter. We have a lot of fun listening to kid’s music together. I love to watch her dance around and sing.

She is so cute. My husband heard a kid’s music group at a Franklin Graham Festival.

The group was Go Fish.

Go Fish sings Christian songs for kids.

I didn’t really

think too much of it when my husband ordered their CD. However, once I heard it, I was pleasantly surprised.

I think their music is fun for all ages. The songs are upbeat and silly.

They have some very clever humor and are catchy. My daughter and I will listen to them a lot of the times while we are ...

• in the car.

Besides being fun, the music helps keep her awake when we go to a Tae Kwon Do class in the evening. I don’t mind her sleeping on the way home but, if she falls asleep on the way there, she is really hard to wake up for class.

So, Go Fish, usually does the trick. We really do

have a lot of fun with this CD.

I think I enjoy it just as much as she does. There sound isn’t as kidzy as some children’s CDs and the message is relevant to adults as well.

So, it really can be fun for people of all ages. I hope they keep coming out with new music.

They are great! Go Fish!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141303316850531/k2311a0313/3.13.08