DISH Network VIP 622 DVR  » Satellite services  »
  • My daughter and I have really enjoyed these shows

• by mbowie

We had been with DISH Network for several years. We first started using them when we lived out in the country where cable was not available. I really liked using the satellite. I had never used a DVR before but, it didn’t take long for me to really like it. As a parent of a little one, it is nice to be able to pause. I

also like being able to record programs. I really loved recording things from Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. My daughter and I have really enjoyed these shows. We also don’t have to watch the entire program. We can stop it and then come back to it later.

We did stop using DISH Network when we moved about 2 years ago. We went with our local cable company. It just wasn’t the same. So, it wasn’t long before we had the DISH satellite installed. It was very nice to go back to DISH. It just seemed to be easier to use and more reliable.

We have the DVR set up so we can actually record 2 programs at the same time. I really like that. There have been plenty of times when ...

• DISH Network VIP 622 DVR
      there were 2 shows that I wanted to watch that came on at the same time. This is a very nice feature. I also like the guide. It shows all the channels and what is on. There is also a search function to find a particular show that I might want to see but don’t know when it comes on. There are more things to do
      with the DVR that I don’t really know how to use. I like the basic functions. The remote is nice too. It is universal. So, I can control several of my husband’s TV electronics from one remote. No more having to use several different remotes. Every once in a while there are glitches in the system but, overall I have been very satisfied with the DVR.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 231303316830531/k2311a0313/3.13.08