Tylenol Sore Throat Daytime  » Medicine  »
  • It didn't make the sore throat problem go away entirely but, it did make it a lot better
  • Next time I have a sore throat, I will definitely use the Tylenol Sore Throat Daytime

• by mbowie

Recently my family and I have been dealing with pretty nasty colds. It started off with a sore throat. It continued with congestion, head aches, body aches, etc.

It was very unpleasant. It lasted longer than most colds I have had.

My husband is still dealing with the end part of the cold. My

throat also stayed sore for longer than usual.

The sore throat lasted about 3 days. I was trying several different kinds of over the counter medicines to relieve the sore throat.

Nothing was really working. Finally, I saw Tylenol Sore Throat Daytime and decided to give it a try.

It worked really well. It ...

• is in liquid form.

It has been a while since I have used liquid medicine like this. So, I was a bit skeptical.

As soon as I took the medicine, I had some relief. The liquid is thick and cooling.

It lasted longer than any of the other sore throat medicines I tried. The

only active ingredient is acetaminophen.

I was pleasantly surprised. It didn’t make the sore throat problem go away entirely but, it did make it a lot better.

Next time I have a sore throat, I will definitely use the Tylenol Sore Throat Daytime. However, I hope I won’t need to use it for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261303316820531/k2311a0313/3.13.08