Crayola Washable Markers  » Other  »
  • This is not a bad price considering the money we save on cleaning supplies

• by mbowie

My daughter loves to draw. I had to buy a tub for her to keep her drawings in because she draws so much. I am happy she likes drawing.

She can draw some things better than me. She gets so into her art that she will end up with marker on

her face, her arms, her hands, and sometimes the carpet.

That is why I absolutely love Crayola’s washable markers. They really do wash right off.

Just a little soap and water and the marks are gone. How, did I ever survive without these? I even let her draw a picture ...

• on my arm for fun, one night.

Not allowed very often but, for fun once in awhile. When I washed my arm it came right off with very little effort.

We have bought the classic colors and the bold colors. We have gotten the 10 packs.

They cost us less than $4.

This is not a bad price considering the money we save on cleaning supplies.

We have found them at really good prices at Target when school is getting ready to start up. I generally will stock up on them then.

Crayola has come out with a lot of different washable products. Go Crayola!

Cheryl says :

I bought these markers for my daughter who proceeded to colour the entire front room whilst I was on the phone to one of my other children. All the colours except pink blue wash off. It`s all over her, my leather sofa, the wall paper and even more annoyingly the radiator, all the other items are so badly damaged as that. What will crayola do about it I wonder? Well I`m gonna phone and find out my husband was furious when he came home after a 13 hour day to find our front room had been decorated What did you use to get the colours out?

Galega says :

This is a washable marker. The color isn’t permanent. You should ensure to clean items as soon as possible for complete eradication of marker colors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121303316790531/k2311a0313/3.13.08