Swiffer WetJet  » Housewares  »
  • The only thing I don't like is the odor of the cleaner

• by mbowie

I have one child and a bunch of pets. The floor gets dirty a lot. I am always trying to find things to make cleaning the floor easier. I had seen ads for the Swiffer WetJet. I didn’t buy it for a long time due to the price. It costs around $20. I finally

broke down and bought it. I am glad I did.

The Swiffer WetJet is a type of mop that uses disposable pads. It has a place where you insert a bottle of Swiffer cleaner. There is a button near the top of the handle that you press to spray some cleaner on the floor. While you are ...

• mopping you spray. There is no dirty water to deal with. Also, the floor dries very quickly. It is great for quick clean up on the kitchen floor. We reuse the pads until they are really dirty and then toss them.

The only thing I don’t like is the odor of the cleaner. My

husband doesn’t mind it. I am the only one in my house that doesn’t like it. Swiffer has come out with a new cleaner that has Febreeze. I haven’t tried it yet. I am waiting for the cleaner I have to run out before I try the Febreeze one. I am very pleased the the Swiffer WetJet.

Swiffer WetJet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531303316780531/k2311a0313/3.13.08