Canon MP180 all-in-one-printer  » Electronics  »
  • So, we looked for a printer that would make things a bit more convenient

• by mbowie

I do homeschool with my daughter. I often need to copy and print. So, we looked for a printer that would make things a bit more convenient. We bought the Canon MP180.

I think we paid around $100 for it. This was the first time I ever had a Canon Printer. We have primarily had Epson printers.

The Canon printer is

great. I love the all-in-one features. It prints quickly from the computer.

Copies take a little longer but, not much. The picture quality is good. I haven’t printed pictures on photo paper but, it is capable of doing this.

It has a memory card slot. The controls are on the front of the printer. I like the controls.

They ...

• are very user friendly. I am not particularly electronic savvy but, the Canon MP180 is very easy to use.

I like the look of it too.

It is gray and black. I have it sitting with our other TV electronics and it fits right in. Overall this has been my favorite all-in-one printer so far.

The ink isn’t too bad, cost wise.

Of course, I think all ink costs a lot. It costs me about $40 to replace the ink.

Thankfully, I don’t have to replace the ink too often. Also, the ink it uses, doesn’t have MP180 listed on the box,(at least I can’t find it on there). It does have MP170 listed.

It uses #40 for the black ink and #41 for the color ink.

Canon MP180 all-in-one-printer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161303316730531/k2311a0313/3.13.08