South fork Ranch  » Entertainment  »
Dallas Tx
  • I got to see the Ewing Mansion and was really impressed by its size
  • I would highly recommend this as part of a trip to Texas

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

While we were so close to Dallas we took a tour of the South fork Ranch, that was the ranch that was featured on the Dallas series for many, many years. Our little group left Arlington one after noon and drove the forty five minutes up the road to Dallas, we took the tour of South fork Ranch

because I talked the family into going there. I personally had a great time; I got to see the display with the gun that shot JR.

We had lunch in Miss Ellie’s Deli, had sandwiches and iced tea. I got to see the Ewing Mansion and was really impressed by its size. Throughout the tour there were videos of ...

• the Dallas series and pictures of the stars on the walls. We could even stop by one of the novelty shops and pick out some of the clothes that were replicas of those worn by the cast of Dallas. I had a great time; the rest of the family just kind of went along with me.

We boarded a

Texas Tram and went to a dinner camp that had a real chuck wagon from the old west with singing cowboys and campfire; it was a blast for someone from the east. I would highly recommend this as part of a trip to Texas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591303316710531/k2311a0313/3.13.08