Arlington Bowling AMC Lanes  » Entertainment  »
Lanes1801 E. Lamar Blvd. Arlington, TX 76006-7305
  • We were able to get pitchers of beer, although draft is not to our liking it was still cold and that was what we wanted

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

When we were in Arlington, Texas for a week and we had to fill in our days and evenings. My brother and his family and my family decided that one night we were going to go midnight bowling.

What a hoot.

We my brother, sister in law and I were younger, they and my husband and I played on the same ten

pin league.

We thought this would be a great evening to take our children and enjoy the evening and reminisce about old times.

We found this bowling alley called Fun fest located at Arlington Bowling AMC.

It had 24 lanes and automatic scoring on all the lanes.

When we went to the midnight bowling we had to make reservations, we got two ...

• lanes because there were so many of us, and we paid $15 a person for all the games that we could bowl between 12:00 and 2:00 a.

m.

At midnight they turn off the light and play music, the only thing that is lighted is the lanes.

It is a non smoking center so my husband and brother had to step outside to smoke.

Otherwise we had a ball.

We were able to get pitchers of beer, although draft is not to our liking it was still cold and that was what we wanted.

The concession stands were open and the kids got nachos and sodas.

We all had a good time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591303316690431/k2311a0313/3.13.08