Harry Potter books  » Books  »
  • I think they are great if they get people to read that don't normally read
  • I like how Harry is abused in the beginning and rises up from it
  • If you are one who has always had problems reading, or finding books interesting, then these are the books to get you started

• by Lynn

Harry Potter was not bad. It was pretty good. I’m halfway through the series. The descriptions are fantastic, J.K.Rowling has every detail down to a T. The books keep you reading and reading and are addictive. I think they are great if they get people to read that don’t normally read.

I like how Harry

is abused in the beginning and rises up from it. I mean, I don’t like that he was abused but I like the fact that he rises up from it. I seriously think that these books are a little overhyped but if you happen to have time to read them, they are so well done ...

• and descriptive that you will feel many emotions while reading these books. Especially the first book. You get hooked onto the main character right away.

I am eagerly anticipating the end; I just haven’t had a chance to sit and read these books. If you are one who has always had problems reading, or finding books

interesting, then these are the books to get you started. They are descriptive but not too easy to read, not to hard. I feel almost as if I’m reading a good piece of literature and can see the characters of the book. Definitly a good start to reading if you want to start with these books.

Kunle says :

These harry porter books are so cool and i think it’d be really cool for people who don’t like to read ordinarily if u read these books you’d be so eager to finish them, trust me I’ve read the whole harry porter series.

Isli says :

I think that the Harry Potter books are unique books.The books are better than the movies in many ways.When you read the Harry Potter books you can see that everything is explaint with particular descriptions,like the places and characters.If you read these books you will enter in a world of mistery ,and is up to you to discover it by any words you read.

Christofer Gustavsson says :

Isli, with due respect to your opinion, a movie and a book can never be compared logically. It applies to the Harry Potter franchise as well. A book can have even 1000 pages and people will read it thoroughly (I remember myself going through a book of 1200 pages within 48 hours). However, if a book of such length is converted into movie keeping every single detail in mind, it will become a long running sitcom, not a movie. Harry Potter movies are entertaining and they follow the basic theme of the books. That s what is most important. If you are a Harry Potter fan, you must be able to identify with Potter s emotions shown in the movie. You rightfully stated that the Harry Potter books take you to some other imaginary world. For me, the movie and book both serve this purpose. I believe many Harry Potter fans will agree with me. At least, the box office collections of the movies indicate so. The public appreciation for all the movies was also huge.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171303316650431/k2311a0313/3.13.08