EAS Protein Powder
  • I started buying it because the price for the amount of servings it contains, was a pretty good deal
  • I usually mix it with milk, however I will use water every once in a while and it is still tolerable to drink
  • I also will add it to different recipes, like bread, or pancakes, etc. , and they still taste pretty good although you can tell there is something a little extra in it

• by adzs29

EAS Protein Powder, is a protein powder that can be bought at Costco. I started buying it because the price for the amount of servings it contains, was a pretty good deal.

I have not tried the chocolate, only the vanilla.

I originally bought it just to get more protein in my diet while

being pregnant.

The powder is ok tasting.

I usually mix it with milk, however I will use water every once in a while and it is still tolerable to drink.

The vanilla is nice because it is easy to add in different, more flavorful things.

I also will add it to different recipes, like ...

Steve Rose says :

I mix the protein powder with oatmeal while both are dry, then add milk or juice I favor grape or prune, which is actually delicious . The oatmeal breaks up the protein powder mechanically so there are no lumps except the oats . Perhaps other dry ingredients could have the same effect.

Sengratt says :

This is not a question, but more a comment. I also just bought this 6lb. bag from Costco. It doesn`t mention the concentration of the three proteins it contains, but in the ingredients list that is listed from highest in quantity to lowest , it goes Whey isolate, Soy Protein, Cassein, Hydrolyzed Whey. It also has over 1500 Branch chain amino acids in it BCAA . It has 78 servings and costs 29.99 as of March April 2009. Not a bad deal for three types of protein I wanted to see if it tasted any better than the Myoplex Deluxe shakes I used to make, and the protein power is a lot better tasting. I used a standard plastic shaker cup with the plastic mesh on the inside to break up clumps when you shake , and I got not clumps after 30 seconds of vigorous shaking. I didn`t try adding it to any foods or trying milk with it. I used semi-cold water, and it still tasted really good to me. Almost like Vanilla cake mix. You can tell a little something is extra in there, but that is probably the taste of sucralose Splenda , or the Hydrolyzed protein, which is horrible tasting to begin with. I love the product so far

Larry Leibowitz says :

i USE THIS PROTEIN POWDER AND ENJOY IT. hOW DOES THE EAS powder compare to Energy First protein powder? I was told Energy First is mostly isolate vs the EAS. Is this important?

Galega says :

Yes, this is important. If you want to have limited amount of protein in your daily dose, go for Energy First. Otherwise, EAS protein powder may be your choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271303316580431/k2311a0313/3.13.08