Sorel Waterfall Snow Boots
  • I believe they are rated to -40, which makes them extremely warm
  • I love the zipper because it is so much more convenient then having to lace anything up, or try and jam my foot into them

• by adzs29

For a long time I had gone without any boots at all, which is most inconvenient up here in Northern Idaho. Then finally two Christmases ago I received a pair of Sorel snow boots.

I had known that Sorel was a good

brand, and I am very pleased with the boots.

They come up about mid-calf, zip up on the side, and are not huge and bulky.

I believe they are rated to -40, which makes them extremely warm.

I wear these boots all winter.

They don’t have the bulk so it makes it easy to drive with them on, go walking, shopping, run errands, and even wear them to church if the snow is really bad.

They are extremely warm and easy to slip on ...

• Sorel Waterfall Snow Boots
      and off my feet.

I love the zipper because it is so much more convenient then having to lace anything up, or try and jam my foot into them.

I do like the height of the boot, they come up high enough,

however they are do not come up so high that I feel like I do not have any movement in my lower leg.

I would suggest these boots for anybody that may need a pair of good, reliable pair for the winter, or for any cold climate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551303316570431/k2311a0313/3.13.08