Columbia Vertax
  • I love that it has the zip out liner because then I have two lighter jackets to wear when it is not so cold

• by adzs29

The Columbia Vertex coat is a mans coat, but I liked it better then the womens coats. The Vertex is a very warm coat, with the zip out liner.

not so cold.

The inside liner is fleece and is very comfortable.

The only think that I do not like about it is the inside of the arms.

They have a lining in them and when first putting the coat on it is very cold and then if I ...

• sweat it doesn’t let my arms breath.

I do find it to be plenty warm during the winter when both parts are zipped together.

I also like that it is not extremely bulky, which makes it much easier to move when it is cold and the clothes are piled on.

The

price was not bad at all, although it was bought on sale.

All in all, I would suggest this coat to those looking for a good winter coat that do not want to have their movement inhibited, but something that is warm enough, and will last for a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551303316560431/k2311a0313/3.13.08