Euro Pro Toaster Oven  » Housewares  »
  • I love toaster ovens because they are so convenient
  • The baking is convection, which I like better then just the regular oven baking

• by adzs29

This is a gift that we received a few years ago when we got married. I love toaster ovens because they are so convenient.

The Euro Pro has been a great appliance for us and we use it at least once everyday.

It is nice because you can toast, grill, bake, or broil.

The baking is convection, which I like better then just the regular oven baking.

I do not like the toaster as much as just a regular toaster because it takes a longer time to toast and I tend to burn the bread more often.

The baking does a pretty good job and is nice to use because then the whole house, or at least the kitchen does not turn into an oven.

It does tend to ...

• Euro Pro Toaster Oven
      bake hotter so the temperature does need to be adjusted down from what most recipes call for.

Other then that it bakes pretty evenly.

The grill and broiler settings work very well, and also use them quite often.

It seems that it gets

dirty very easily, although that could be because we use it so often.

Also it is a good idea to put a piece of foil down on the very bottom catch because it is very difficult to clean.

Other then that it is very convenient.

Laurie M. says :

Hello, I just purchase this convection toaster oven, slightly used, but there are no directions with it. My only question is when using the Broil function, does the door need to be slightly open like in a real oven? Thanks to anyone who knows.

Galega says :

It is not as such different. You need to keep door slightly open while using this convection toaster oven.

Please remember the golden rule that keep the door open when using an electric oven and keep the door closed while using a gas oven.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531303316550431/k2311a0313/3.13.08