Kate Moss  » People  »
  • I'm happy for her but at the same time, keeps wondering why she still wants to stick with her kind of irresponsible boyfriend
  • Pete Doherty has been known for his notorious acts and he has been charged with drugs quite a few times, I think

• by eryana09

I really don’t understand what Kate Moss sees in Pete Doherty, her boyfriend of I’m not sure how long but they have been together for quite some time now. After that cocaine incident, Kate Moss has bucked up and been getting numerous modeling offers which continue to make her rich and

make her career ladder goes all up the way. I’m happy for her but at the same time, keeps wondering why she still wants to stick with her kind of irresponsible boyfriend.

Pete Doherty has been known for his notorious acts and he has been charged with drugs quite a few times, I think. So, I’m not sure why Kate wants to continue being with him. Perhaps she sees something in Pete that we all don’t see; a certain kindness or maybe she thinks that Pete could really repent from drugs and sees hope in him. Anyway, Kate’s estimated salary based ...

• Kate Moss
      on her modeling assignments have reached close to a 100 million and I think that she is really a super rich lady with lots of assets and certainly look beautiful and gorgeous at the same time. She is really one lucky girl.

Even her clothing line which she featured and

sold in TopShop were whipped off in seconds, although much later a lot of people criticized the fact that the patterns weren’t that great and the designs weren’t that intact. Anyway, I think that she will continue to be a role model for aspiring models out there; with or without Pete Doherty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521303316500431/k2311a0313/3.13.08