Nicole Kidman  » People  »
  • And in real life when she got married and later divorced with actor Tom Cruise, I started to read about her more and I think that she is not the person perhaps that I thought her to be
  • I sort of dislike her because I thought that the reason she got divorced was because she wouldn't want to conceive

• by eryana09

Nicole Kidman is an actress that started out acting from scratch. I remember one of the first movies I saw her acting was alongside Tom Cruise which I had forgotten the title. But in it, she acted as an Irish village girl and I saw her acting pretty convincing but I didn’t know who she really was at that time. As years go by, I saw her in other movies and one of the few along

with Sandra Bullock in the title: Practical Magic. They acted as twins as Nicole was very convincing as the fiery twin sister.

And in real life when she got married and later divorced with actor Tom Cruise, I started to read about her more and I think that she is not the person perhaps that I thought her to be. I sort of dislike her because I thought that the reason she got divorced was because she wouldn’t ...

• want to conceive. But her marriage to her country singer husband, Keith Urban, really changed my perception about her. Not only is she pregnant now, but she is showing every signs of a good wife to the media and I think she is not acting on doing that. They look very loving to me and her acting roles are getting more mature and she has been given lots of offers to continue acting in different movies.

Another

side of Nicole Kidman that really touches me would be her numerous amount to charity work like for in Australia; the Sydney Children’s Hospital in Randwick to help sick children of all different illnesses and ailments. She was also given an Australian award for her humanitarian causes. I think that she has put her money to a good use. She is someone that we should look upon as a role model. I hope she gets a cute baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521303316450431/k2311a0313/3.13.08