Xbox 360 Elite  » Games  »
  • Xbox 360 elite is the best of video games consoles
  • Spectacular appearance (in my opinion, but some people can opine different to me)
  • The problem about warming is completely solved
  • I think that Microsoft must have included Blue ray in this console

• by Eduardo

Xbox 360 elite is the best of video games consoles. I´m proud of play it. It comes with 3 USB ports 2.

0, ethernet, hard disk of 120Gb preloaded with xbox live arcade games and demos, wireless black controllers, high video definition and xbox live Silver membership (1 month free). I

have been playing over 2 months with my Elite many games and many hours without any troubles.

You will never worried about fill up the hard disk because is very big. Spectacular appearance (in my opinion, but some people can opine different to me).

If you are a hardcore player ...

• this is your best choice but if you want better results you must have a high definition TV and speakers. The problem about warming is completely solved.

The games are low-priced than Play station 3. Best titles Halo 1, 2, 3, Gears of war and Ninja Gaiden!

Bad points: -This console

does not has Blue ray.

-Less resolution than PS3. -Almost the same of 360 classic (just few improvements).

- Wifi As always it´s a good choice but you must think about price, requirements, and your preferred company. I think that Microsoft must have included Blue ray in this console.

Play Station 3 is better in some features but also is expensive.

Xbox 360 Elite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281303316350431/k2311a0313/3.13.08