Believe it or Not Arlington  » Entertainment  »
601 E. Safari Pkwy., I-30 at Beltline, Arlington, TX 75050
  • It cost us around $8.00 each to get in as adults, which wasn't bad

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

One afternoon when we were in Arlington Texas, my son and nephew wanted to go to the Palace of Wax & Ripley’s Believe it or Not, 601 E. Safari Pkwy., I-30 at Beltline, Arlington, TX 75050, I went with them to see what it was like. There wasn’t much of a line waiting to get in, so we didn’t have a long wait. It

cost us around $8.00 each to get in as adults, which wasn’t bad. There were two separate parts to Ripley’s Believe It or Not Wax Museum, the one that had all the gruesome stuff in it and the historical part.

The figures looked realistic, I have seen better, but this was the first time the boys had been in a wax museum and they thought ...

• it was cool. They had a lot of historical figures; the one of Hitler was really disturbing, more for me than for the boys because I guess I knew more about what a demented monster he was. They had KKK members, dressed in their white hoods and robes.

They had a horror portion that was a bit bloody, there was an option to skip this portion I

wish I had, they boys thought that it didn’t look realistic; it looked real enough for me.

For the whole it wasn’t a bad deal for the two hours we spent in there at least it got us out of the sun and the heat. Not bad for the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591303316320431/k2311a0313/3.13.08