Candlelight Inn restaurant Arlington TX  » Restaurants  »
Arlington TX
  • This restaurant was only around twenty minutes from the Sheraton so it was convenient for us to drive there
  • Our meal there was less expensive than the one we had the night before we paid around $150.00 for the eight of us, which I thought was pretty good

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

When were in Arlington TX last year we found this adorable family oriented restaurant called the Candlelight Inn., Thee were eight of us on this trip so we wanted to make sure that the kids enjoyed themselves as much as we did. This restaurant was only around twenty minutes from the Sheraton so it was convenient for us to drive there.

There was plenty of parting directly in

front of the restaurant and we walked right up the front steps into the lobby. We gave our name and we asked to be seated while the table was prepared. We only had to wait around ten minutes, which surprised us because we had a large group. The waiter was really friendly and knowledgeable. He had our menus and he described the food that they were serving that ...

• evening.

They had large booths and cozy covered tables with read and white table clothes. There was a good southwestern feel toward the building and the surroundings. I had beers that were served in a frost schooner, more than I could drink, the kids had Pizza, my brother, sister in law and I ate a really good spaghetti dinner. My nephew decided to go southwestern in

his meal choice and he chooses enchiladas. I have never liked enchiladas but he said that the one he got was really good.

Our meal there was less expensive than the one we had the night before we paid around $150.00 for the eight of us, which I thought was pretty good. Would go back again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71303316280431/k2311a0313/3.13.08