Chase Stadium Phoenix AZ
Phoenix Arizona
  • We had a good time and enjoyed the game The seats were good and roomy also and it was nice to see a game by another team other than our own home town
  • I was also impressed that they had organ music during the game, a sort of nostalgic feeling, nicely done

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We like to travel and whenever we travel we like to be able to get in a sporting event from the city that we are visiting. We were in Phoenix and got tickets to the Arizonia Diamondback game at Chase Stadium.

This was a stadium that I have never seen before, they even have a swimming pool called Leslie’s pool area, when were there we saw people

relaxing around the pool, hot tubs and fountains, unbelievable, When a Diamondback homers, water cannons celebrate by firing streams 30 to 35 feet into the air. Really neat to watch and unique from any other park that we have been in.

It has a retractable roof, and is air conditioned when the roof is closed. We found out that the stadium can hold close to 50000 fans.

• I like real turf fields I have always felt better watching a game when the players were playing on grass, and this stadium has that feature also. The folks there were real helpful, the food we ate was typical ball park fare, and as expensive there as anywhere else. We had a good time and enjoyed the game The seats were good and roomy also and
        it was nice to see a game by another team other than our own home town. They did a good job with this stadium. Also they have plenty of bathrooms which is always a plus. I was also impressed that they had organ music during the game, a sort of nostalgic feeling, nicely done.

L Black says :

Was Chase Stadium ever Northwest Stadium or connected with Northwest Airlines

Kreighton Rahn says :

Nope. It was originally called Bank One Ballpark before becoming JPMorgan Chase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351203316230631/k2311a0312/3.12.08