AMC Arizona Center 24  » Movies  »
565 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
  • Now I am always one to check out the bathrooms, if the bathrooms are clean the rest of the place is clean, they had these great little scented bowls in the bathrooms with potpourri in them I was impressed

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

One evening while we were in Phoenix, Arizona we became bored so we decided to find a movie theater close enough to our hotel that we could get to within twenty minute drive and that was well lit. We talked to the hotel desk clerk and he recommends the AMC Arizona Center 24. They gave

us a map and driving directions so off we went.

When we got there it was located near a shopping mall, which is always a good sign. The theater had twenty four different screens, showing 16 different movies. The price for our admission tickets was $10.00 each, they had the usual movie fare; we got ...

• the nachos for $8.00 and the popcorn combo, for $14.00, popcorn and two sodas.

Now I am always one to check out the bathrooms, if the bathrooms are clean the rest of the place is clean, they had these great little scented bowls in the bathrooms with potpourri in them I was impressed.

The seats were

stadium seating so that all patrons could view the movie. It was air conditioned which I was grateful for; I have never been in a town that was so hot before. It was a nice theater and plenty of seats.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111203316200631/k2311a0312/3.12.08