Leapster L-Max  » Baby care  »
  • I have always been impressed with the LeapFrog products
  • I think this has been a good product and well worth the price

• by mbowie

We got our daughter a LeapFrog Leapster L-Max Learning Game System for Christmas, one year. I homeschool my daughter. I was trying to find things that would help make learning fun. I have always been impressed with the LeapFrog products. The Leapster L-Max turned out to be great.

Leapster has many different games that teach different educational skills for different ages. With the L-Max we can even hook the Leapster up

to the TV and she can play it on the TV. We bought a recharger base for it. This has been very convenient. Whenever the Leapster is not being used, it sits on the base. This way it is pretty much always charged and ready to go. The game system and games aren’t too cheap but, the games hold our daughter’s interest well. Her favorite game is a one ...

• about drawing. It teaches her how to draw things and even has a section where she can create a little movie using her drawings. The movie thing is kind of like a digital flip book. She has games about reading, math, and other skills. Leapster has many games with all sorts of fun characters that kids love. One of our daughter’s favorite games is a game that uses Foster Home
        for Imaginary Friends. I think this has been a good product and well worth the price.

My daughter’s review: Foster’s Home is fun to play on the Leapster. You get to pick your level. It only goes up to level 3. You normally play Blue but, sometimes you can play Mac. You can pick the games you want to play on there which are fun. I like the Leapster.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541203316190631/k2311a0312/3.12.08