Doles Pineapple Plastic Cups  » Food  »
  • I like the Pineapple fruit bowls, they come in a six pack that does not require refrigeration
  • I would recommend this for lunches, trips and just for an evening snack

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Doles Pineapple fruit bowls. I have found in our local grocery store that Dole’s and other producers are now putting my favorite fruit snacks into small plastic containers that are so very easy to use and to transport.

I like the Pineapple fruit bowls, they come in a six pack that does not require refrigeration. I can place these

in my grandchildren’s lunch bags to take to school with them,. They have a plastic film covering with a tab that easy to open. The fruit is stored in its original juices and always tastes fresh. I like putting them in the refrigerator during the summer and taking out a package for myself for a snack late at night.

• When we go on trips like down to the Ocean, which is a three hour drive from Baltimore, I make sure that I have snacks that are healthy in the SUV so that I can give to the kids without too much of a mess. The pineapple fruit bowls are really good. The kids love them, and all

I have to throw away is the empty plastic bowl. If you go into your Sunday paper there is usually a coupon for Doles so you can get these at a discounted price. I would recommend this for lunches, trips and just for an evening snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271203316130631/k2311a0312/3.12.08