Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator
  • I love this product because I never get burns after the relaxer process
  • For this reason and more I would recommend Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator to anyone looking for a relaxer that is mild, has no lye and does a remarkable job

• by Dessy

Olive Oil No-lye relaxer is an excellent product. I love this product because I never get burns after the relaxer process. The olive oil really helps because I have never gotten burnt after using this product. Nevertheless, I would

usually get burns after using other products.

The relaxer is remarkable because my hair is smooth and has also grown since using this product. The product is mild and works very well but it is fully complemented with the shampoo and conditioner.

Sometimes I would apply this relaxer without the assistance of my hairdresser because I never get burns. When detangling my hair I can do so even before applying the conditioner. When my friends and colleagues feel the texture of my ...

Marian says :

hello, how many sizes do u have the relaxer in? is it only one size or there are more, because i saw a different size in a shop and i wasnt sure if it was genuine. pls reply asap. thank you

Galega says :

They do have different types of relaxers. There is the Olive oil professional that is used in salons and the no-lye relaxer in the green and red box. They have also two strengths - normal and extra.

Dessy replies :

Since I cannot provide a link, if you go to the website for Olive Oil Organic root stimulator you will see that they do have different types of relaxers. There is the Olive oil professional that is used in salons and the no-lye relaxer in the green and red box. The one in the green and red box no-lye is the one I use. There are two strengths normal and extra strength, both are the same size. I use normal because my hair is not that coarse.

michelle says :

how long should you wait for the next relax application

Galega says :

You should use it after one week. That should be duration between two relax applications. In certain situations, you can use the next relax application earlier, like going to a party or attending a meeting where you need it. But, that should not be a regularity.

Jennifer says :

hello, is the Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator comes in a pack with all the treatment and condition?

Galega says :

Yes, the pack contains everything that you will need to complete the root stimulation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311203316020631/k2311a0312/3.12.08