Lizol floor cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I was slightly impressed of that floor cleaner and I took the lizol in to my hands just to see, it has a very good aroma and the cost of that product is slightly more
  • I recommend this floor cleaner to use for all the housewives

• by chintu

My mother is a perfect women and she has all the good qualities, which a women must have to be perfect. She is running a pre school classes for 3 years old children.

She is very busy lady but still she does not waste even a single minute.

My mother

has maintained her house very neatly which always looks clean and good.

I have seen my mother using the Lizol disinfectant cleaner to clean the tiles of her house.

When I go to meet my mother a very nice smell comes out of the floor.

When I asked about it,

• she answered that she uses the lizol floor cleaner which has a very good aroma and also cleans the tiles very effectively.

that product is slightly more.

But it gives a very good cleaning for a long time and that is why gives a good feeling.

Actually the lizol comes in 3 different fragrances, to choose from but all of them work very well.

I recommend this floor cleaner to use for all the housewives.

Lucky says :

How can i use Lizol on bath room tiles? Do i need to apply directly or need to dilute?

John says :

You will have to dilute. The recommended amount is 1/4 cup of cleaner and a gallon of water.

Galega says :

Diluting is quite necessary.

In fact, if you won’t dilute, you will only find white stains over there. Diluting will help you to clean the tiles easily and there won’t be any white spots. It will also ensure that one pack lasts longer.

Kavya says :

I sprinkled lizol(floor cleaner)and water mixture on black tiles.After cleaning with plain water it stained white marks(on the place where mixture was poured).How to remove them

Galega says :

I think you had not diluted the cleaner before using it on the floor. Don’t worry. The stain will be removed on its own within 2 - 3 days. Next time, ensure to dilute the liquid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531203315740531/k2311a0312/3.12.08