Investing for Dummies by Eric Tyson  » Books  »
  • I had fun reading his writings so much which I found to be pretty amusing and most knowledgeable
  • I think for those really seriously wanting to embark on investment, this is one of the first few books that you should not miss reading

• by eryana09

Investing for Dummies by Eric Tyson is an extremely good book! I had fun reading his writings so much which I found to be pretty amusing and most knowledgeable. This book that I’ve read was his 4th edition and the writings and instructions and

also “key legends” are very concise and clear. There are also very cute and funny animations and at the same time a lot of key pointers that I felt truly easy to go about reading and understanding the concept of the book.

Eric Tyson explained in details on how to build wealth through stocks and I was quite surprised that he warned against investing in NASDAQ. If you want to know in-depth, you have to get the book though. Apart from that, this book also teaches on why not to ...

• Investing for Dummies by Eric Tyson
      invest in IPO which means Initial Public Offering. Eric felt that most IPOs are not profitable and he tells you why.

There are quite a few of real-life investment graphs like Starbucks and other companies. I think for those really seriously wanting to

embark on investment, this is one of the first few books that you should not miss reading! The information inside are truly priceless and valuable. You have a very good feeling on when to proceed and when to stop investing. Just read this book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171203315600531/k2311a0312/3.12.08