Bad News Bears Movie  » Movies  »
  • I thought this movie was really cute and very funny, it's not the old one but it is just as good, in my opinion
  • The kids are great little actors and I love watching them throughout the movie
  • I really like Billy Bob Thornton as an actor and I thought he was really funny in this movie
  • I think the Bad News Bears is a great movie for the whole family unless you do not allow your children to watch PG movies

• by realityrain

I loved the old movie the Bad News Bears and I was excited when I heard a new one was coming out a couple years ago. I wasn’t dissapointed.

I thought this movie was really cute and very funny, it’s not the old one but it is just as good, in my opinion.

The kids are great little actors and I love watching them throughout the movie.

Coach Buttermaker is played by Billy Bob Thornton who is a big actor who is starred in quite a few movies.

I really like Billy Bob Thornton as an actor and I thought he was really funny in this movie.

...

• Billy Bob Thornton is great at playing the drunk, worthless guy who is very crude and curses all the time.

The kids who played in this movie had to have had a great time acting with Billy Bob Thornton.

Greg Kinnear is the nemesis in this movie.

I absolutely love Greg Kinnear

as an actor and he is perfect to play the snotty upper class coach that is so stereotypical yet is a coach we’ve all met if you’ve had anything to do with sports.

I think the Bad News Bears is a great movie for the whole family unless you do not allow your children to watch PG movies.

Bad News Bears Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111103315430631/k2311a0311/3.11.08