Rainforest Jumperoo  » Baby care  »
  • The jumper in my opinion is safer than a door jumper, but also works for people who don't have door frames that a door jumper needs to hang on
  • Well worth it's cost, and it has gone down since I bought it

• by navyvet81

I purchased the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo in July 2007, and to this day I am still very pleased with it. My daughter who is now one still uses it, I guess it is good that she still falls under the weight and height limit (not for to much longer though). I honestly don’t know how she is going to react when I have to put it up since she is going

to be to big, she looks forwards to jumping and playing in it everyday. The jumper in my opinion is safer than a door jumper, but also works for people who don’t have door frames that a door jumper needs to hang on. My daughter has a blast using it, the seat she sits in turns 360 degrees and she has plenty of activities to keep her content.

It takes up ...

• around the same amount of space as an activity play center, but it is collapsable. I fully intend on using this jumper when my next one is born (due in July).

Well worth it’s cost, and it has gone down since I bought it.

Details: Volume - Off,Low and High

Music - 2 settings (1. When child jumps it plays 2. 4 minute constant play)

Activities - Tiger pick-a-boo, spinning sun,spinning rainbow,spinning lizard,twisting elephant,swinging monkey

and parrot, dancing lights, spinning pictures. Stuffed Parrot and Stuffed Frog

Suspension - 3 covered elastic cords with 3 height adjustment

Weight - max 25 pounds

Height - max 32 inches

Batteries - 2 “AA”

Seat - spins 360 degrees and the material is machine washable (seat comes off the assemble with the assistance of a flat head screw driver) Requirements: child must be able to hold their head up unassisted, must not be able to climb out or be walking

Rainforest Jumperoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541103315420631/k2311a0311/3.11.08