Charter Communications Tullahoma TN
215 Industrial Blvd. Tullahoma, TN.
  • I rate Charter Communications 9 out of 10 and recommend them for your cable television and high speed internet needs

• by Dani C.

We now currently use Charter Communications for high speed internet on one of our computers, and also for cable television service. I really like the speed of their internet service because I can get on the computer knowing I will be able to surf fast without having to wait for pages to load. The television is

great also because Charter Communications offers a bunch of premium movie channel packages so that you don’t end up watching the same regular cable shows all the time. Anytime we have any problems with Charter Communications service, they are quick to fix it and they also work with us if we are going to be late ...

• paying a bill. Their customer service over the phone is nice for a change. It’s not much of a hassle to call them and let them know something is wrong with your service or that you will be late paying a bill.

The pricing on Charter Communications service is also reasonable. They offer a higher speed

of internet service then Bellsouth does and it is a few dollars cheaper. It is the same with their cable service. They offer cable for less money then some of the other cable service providers in my area.

I rate Charter Communications 9 out of 10 and recommend them for your cable television and high speed internet needs.

mary middleton says :

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF CABLE TV IS DOWN IN THIS AREA. THANK YOU.

Galega says :

You can directly contact the representative of Charter Communications to know the status of Cable TV at any point of time for any area. Here is the relevant contact number:

1 888-438-2427

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211103315340631/k2311a0311/3.11.08