Always by Nelson Rangell
  • If you love smooth jazz, then I suggest that you get Always , an album by saxophonist Nelson Rangell
  • He reminds me slightly of David Sanborn, another favorite saxophonist I love
  • I had never really heard of Nelson Rangell's music until I heard a track from this album and now I have definitely become a major fan of his
  • Whichever option you choose, I highly recommend this album

• by writinggal

If you love smooth jazz, then I suggest that you get “Always”, an album by saxophonist Nelson Rangell. It is soulful and romantic, just the kind of album you’d want to listen to with your spouse or significant other on a quiet evening when you finally get a chance to be alone

together.

There are 13 tracks, which include the title track and “I Will, I Do”.

”The Mystery of Hearts”, “The Way to You”, “A Little Somethin’” and “Graduation Day” Sometimes you get albums, only to discover that only one or two songs are good, while the rest of them are mediocre, but ...

• everything on this album is absolutely fabulous! This is no Kenny G.

- thank God!- but a skilled musician whose music is passionate and moving.

He reminds me slightly of David Sanborn, another favorite saxophonist I love.

I had never really heard of Nelson Rangell’s music until I heard a track

from this album and now I have definitely become a major fan of his.

You can buy “Always” on Amazon.

com for $17.

98, but it’s a lot cheaper if you just purchase the mp3 download for $8.

99.

Whichever option you choose, I highly recommend this album.

It is well worth the purchase.

You won’t regret it!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141103315320631/k2311a0311/3.11.08