Listerine Antiseptic
  • I like to make sure my breath is fresh and that my mouth feels clean and refreshed
  • I can't say that I was happy about the price- $6.99, which I thought to be a bit too steep
  • Still, I have used Listerne products on and off for many years, so I bought this product anyway
  • It's always better, in my opinion, to add the Listerine to a little water, because, otherwise, it will sting too much if you use it full strength, so diluting it is what I prefer
  • It's because of the cost that I would probably forego buying it again and, instead, choose an alternate brand that has similar qualities, but sells for a lesser cost

• by writinggal

I like to make sure my breath is fresh and that my mouth feels clean and refreshed. I also want to get help with fighting plaque buildup and the potential for gingivitis.

Listerine is always a brand name I have trusted, so I picked up a bottle of Listerine Antiseptic, Cool Mint won one my weekly visits

to Walgreens.

I can’t say that I was happy about the price- $6.

99, which I thought to be a bit too steep.

Still, I have used Listerne products on and off for many years, so I bought this product anyway.

It’s always better, in my opinion, to add the Listerine to a little water, because, otherwise, it will ...

• sting too much if you use it full strength, so diluting it is what I prefer.

As promised, the taste was minty and tingled pleasantly inside my mouth.

It helped to get rid of some of the food articles between my teeth, prior to my brushing.

I also like to rinse once more with the Listerine

mixture after brushing, as well.

I feel that Listerine Antiseptic, Cool Mint lives up to its promise, but, again, I think that the price definitely needs to be lowered.

It’s because of the cost that I would probably forego buying it again and, instead, choose an alternate brand that has similar qualities, but sells for a lesser cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341103315290631/k2311a0311/3.11.08