Nautilus Sleep System  » Furniture  »
Furniture
  • I thought anything would be worth a try, but honestly expected him to laugh at me because the system is about 2,000 dollars
  • I love this bed so much that I have told everyone I know

• by Tracy
      It is 2 AM and I am watching an infomercial about the Nautilus Sleep System. It preaches the benefits to those with a bad back and how good you will sleep for the better part of a half an hour. Sadly yes I did watch the whole thing.

The informercial was very long and painful to watch, but I want to tell you about the product not the commercial. My husband has a back condition that without consistent chiropractor visits, he is doubled over and can barely walk - he is 33.

He has a

congenital defect in one disk in his back that results in the mother of all pinched nerves. The chiropractor keeps his vertebra stretched out to prevent the pinching.

That being said you will understand why I called for the free informational packet so that my husband could watch it. I thought anything would be worth a try, but honestly expected him to laugh at me because the system is about 2,000 dollars.

I explained that there was a thirty day money back guarantee so why can’t we try it and we did. I have ...

• to admit that he didn’t need much convincing.

This bed is amazing. I sleep so good.

I have two children and have recovered twice in this bed. The NASA invented foam on top that made me laugh during the commercial is no joke.

I love this bed so much that I have told everyone I know. Another thing that is truly awesome is that my husband and I don’t have to negotiate or compromise on what setting the bed should be on - you shouldn’t have to share everything after all.

We each get

our own side and can set the bed to as firm or soft as we like it. I highly recommend this bed.

It also came with two different pillow tops - a silk one for the summer and wool for the winter. They are both dry clean only but it only costs $15 at our dry cleaners and they come back looking and smelling brand new.

This detachable top is wonderful because I have two small children and accidents do happen. We have had this bed for six years now and see no evidence of it breaking down at all.

Lorrie says :

the motor went out in our nautikus sleep system and i was wondering where i can get a replacement motor

Marg says :

According to Nautilus, you should either call them at 1-800-605-3369 or email customerservice[at] bowflex.com to get replacement parts. You can confirm this here:

Galega says :

You should directly contact the shop from where you had bought it. Since manufacturer also sells replacement parts, you should easily get one. It is not recommended to use a third party motor with this sleep system.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57170131520631/k2311a0117/1.17.06