Movie Open Water
  • When I finished the movie, I was very disappointed
  • So, as you have probably guessed by this point, I do not recommend buying or renting this movie

• by Amanda A Ashley

Open Water was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. When I first started the movie, I thought, “Oh, well maybe this is one of those movies that has a good storyline, but just a low budget”.

But,

I guess I was wrong.

It didn’t have a good story line either.

The acting was bad, and the picture quality was terrible.

I kept waiting for the movie to get better, but it just didn’t.

The movie says it is based on real events.

This movie involves a young couple being left out in the open water for more than a day.

Warning Spoiler Coming: But how real can it be? At the end of the ...

• Movie Open Water
      movie, both of them die, and are eaten by sharks.

No one really knows how long it took for that to happens.

And who wants to see a movie where both of the main characters die? When I finished

the movie, I was very disappointed.

I wasn’t just disappointed in the movie, I was disapointed that I wasted my time watching the movie.

So, as you have probably guessed by this point, I do not recommend buying or renting this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111103315130631/k2311a0311/3.11.08