St. Ives Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I dont remember why I bought it in the first place, but I have continued to use it ever since
  • Out of all the brands of exfoliators that I have tried, it works the best
  • The reason why I have tried other brands of exfoliators is because I don't like the way St. Ives smells
  • They have recently changed the smell of the product, but I don't think it's good
  • Another thing I like about St Ives is that you can use it all over your body

• by Amanda A Ashley

I have been using St. Ives apricot scrub for many years now. I dont remember why I bought it in the first place, but I have continued to use it ever since. St. Ives Apricot Scrub is supposed to be used for blemish and blackhead control, but I use

it as an exfoliater. Out of all the brands of exfoliators that I have tried, it works the best.

The reason why I have tried other brands of exfoliators is because I don’t like the way St. Ives smells. It’s not terrible, but it’s not great either. They have ...

• recently changed the smell of the product, but I don’t think it’s good. Some of the other brands that I have tried, have nice fragrances, but they don’t do a good job of exfoliating. So I keep buying St. Ives, because at least it does what I am buying
        it to do.

Another thing I like about St Ives is that you can use it all over your body. It come in a nice size bottle so you can use it liberally. It is also a good value; not nearly as expensive as some of the other brands that I have tried.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311103315090531/k2311a0311/3.11.08