Tullahoma Tire and Brake Inc.  » Cars  »
400 N.Jackson St. Tullahoma Tn.
  • I found out about them in the phone book and gave them a call and found out they were the cheapest out of everyone else I called
  • My experience with Tullahoma Tire and Brake Inc was about like any other experience you would have with a company like this
  • If you need work done on your car tires of brakes I would recommend Tullahoma Tire and Brake Inc

• by Dani C.

I tried to change my brakes one time on my own and I messed it up very badly. So this time when I needed new brakes, I took my car to Tullahoma Tire and Brake Inc.

I found out about them in the phone book and gave them a call and

found out they were the cheapest out of everyone else I called.

I made an appointment and took my car in.

The service people were very friendly and they had a waiting area for people to sit in while their car was being worked on.

They had a television there you ...

• could watch and magazines to read.

My experience with Tullahoma Tire and Brake Inc was about like any other experience you would have with a company like this.

The wait wasn’t very long and the price of the new brakes wasn’t too high.

I do feel like I saved a little

money.

I haven’t had any problems from the new brakes so I assume they did a good job.

They answered my questions promptly also which I liked.

If you need work done on your car tires of brakes I would recommend Tullahoma Tire and Brake Inc.

I rate them 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91103315050531/k2311a0311/3.11.08