James Books and Novelty Shop
305 Hillsboro Blvd. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • And I pay a fraction of the cost of what a new book would cost me
  • We have conversations about books we have read and they never run out of books to recommend to me

• by Dani C.

I love books. I love them so much that I collect them.

There is a difference between going to the library to check out a book and actually owning one.

We have near us here in Manchester a book shop called James Books and Novelty Shop.

I love this place so much.

They always have what I am looking for at a lower price and if they do not have it they will order it for me.

Alot of the books are used but are always in very good shape.

And I pay a fraction of the cost of what a new book would ...

• cost me.

Fantasy, science fiction, romance, mystery thrillers, biographical, they have it all.

The staff is fun to work with when I need to locate a book because, like me, they are all book lovers also.

recommend to me.

My book collection has grown to over 200 books thanks to James Books and Novelty Shop.

If you like a good book and you live in the Manchester area and you want to save money, give James Books and Novelty Shop your business.

I know I don’t regret giving them mine!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171103315010531/k2311a0311/3.11.08