A great shopping guide  » Media  »
  • I just finished reading the August 2005 issue the other day
  • I found new ways to dress up my jeans and also to tone them down
  • This article was great because it shows you what to wear with your jeans and it also gives you the name of the company, the cost and where you can get them
  • Another section of the magazine I love is the 1 look, 2 budgets section
  • This magazine is extremely helpful and very interesting to read

• by okiprincess82
      I recently subscribed to a new magazine called “SHOP etc. ”. And all I have to say is that I absolutely adore it! This magazine is the ultimate shopping guide for women. I love to shop. I am addicted to it.

I just finished reading the August 2005 issue the other day. Some of the headlines on the cover are “Best Fall Fashion”, “92 things you gotta have for your home from $20″ and “JEANS! JEANS! JEANS! For every day, every body, every butt!”. I love the section on jeans. I can never find jeans that look good on me and when I do, I dont know how to wear them.

The “Denim 24/7″ article shows me what jeans to wear, with what and when to wear

them. I found new ways to dress up my jeans and also to tone them down. This article was great because it shows you what to wear with your jeans and it also gives you the name of the company, the cost and where you can get them. Another section of the magazine I love is the “1 look, 2 budgets” section.

This ad features eye makeup for more and for less, and it breaks it down by your ete color. It features eyecolor for blue, green and brown eyes. Each product featured is listed by name, price and location of where you can purchase it. Another article that caught my attention was name “Can a carry-on look at good as it lugs?”.

I found this ...

• article very helpful and handy. I travel a lot so when I saw this I was glued to the magazine. This article featured different carry-on bags that not only look great, but actually serve a purpose to make traveling easier. The bags were broken down by soft bags and hard bags.

The bags that were featured were listed in a column with the company name, product name and price. Under the name of the product was a list of Hits and Misses of the bag. They included the features of each bag a picture. At the end of the article was a column which features a helpful list of things a shopper should know before purchasing luggage.

I found this article very helpful and I am

possibly planning to purchase one of these bags for myself. One of my favorite features of this magazine is the “Smart Checks” section. Included in this magazine is coupons for various products. They break it down by Fashion, Home and Beauty.

I have a coupon for 25% off Jeni Lee cosmetics, 15% off at The Silk Trading Co. , 15% off at Spiegel, 20% off DIAMOND. com, and a coupon for a free Becoming Customizable Mask Kit at Avon. And there are still more coupons that I haven’t listed.

This magazine is extremely helpful and very interesting to read. This magazine is a product of Hearst Magazines and should be available at many grocery stores and book stores. Im not sure of the cost, but as a subscriber, I pay only $1. 69 an issue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 396093150430/k2311a096/9.6.05