Advance Auto Parts Manchester TN  » Cars  »
1751 Hillsboro Blvd. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • I still would recommend Advance Auto Parts in Manchester

• by Dani C.

Let me just start off by saying that I don’t know anything about cars. Mine gets me from point A to point B. I am not a car nut so I don’t study the parts or learn anything about them.

So I must have looked like a complete idiot when I walked into Advance Auto Parts and started asking questions

about something that is familiar to most people. My headlight bulb had gone out and I needed to buy a replacement bulb.

I didn’t even know where to start. I waited in line to talk to a guy behind the counter.

I asked him where to find the headlight bulbs and he asked me what kind of car I had.

• He looked up the part and went in the back and got it for me.

I asked him if he knew by any chance how I could replace the bulb and he told me how to do it. I felt like such an idiot but he was very helpful.

I was able to go home and successfully change my headlight

bulb. I would say overall that the guy at Advance Auto Parts was very helpful and nice.

He didn’t laugh at me when I asked him simple questions. I rated 9 out of 10 because I did end up waiting a pretty long time before I was able to talk to anyone.

I still would recommend Advance Auto Parts in Manchester.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91103314970531/k2311a0311/3.11.08