Whitts Barbecue restaurant  » Restaurants  »
715 N Atlantic St. Tullahoma, TN.
  • They had an amazing menu to choose from and it was kind of hard to decide what to get
  • Let me tell you it was the most delicious barbecue ribs I have ever had
  • My only regret was that I ran out of ribs to eat before I was ready

• by Dani C.

When I came to Tullahoma searching for a home I got in a routine with the real estate agent. One day I would choose where we went for lunch and the next day she would choose.

One of the first places she recommended we go was a little barbecue restaurant called Whitts Barbecue.

They had an

amazing menu to choose from and it was kind of hard to decide what to get.

They had everything from pork barbecue to chicken to beef.

They also had several special plates where you got to choose the side items you wanted and they even had a sampler plate where you could try a little bit ...

• of everything.

I finally decided to try their barbecue ribs because I am a big fan of ribs.

Let me tell you it was the most delicious barbecue ribs I have ever had.

The meat was so tender it fell off the bones.

The sauce they used was terrific.

The side items I chose were magnificent.

My only regret was that I ran out of ribs to eat before I was ready.

I look forward to my next visit to Whitts Barbecue and a chance to sample more of what I am sure will be delicious.

If you are in the Tullahoma area I strongly advise you to stop by Whitts Barbecue for lunch one day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71103314900531/k2311a0311/3.11.08