First National Bank of Manchester TN  » Finance  »
1814 Hillsboro Blvd. Manchester, TN. 37355
  • I found a bank called First National Bank of Manchester that made it easy
  • What impressed me about First National Bank of Manchester is the first thing they asked me when I explained I wanted to start an account
  • If you are in the Manchester area and are in need of a new bank, I highly recommend you try First National Bank of Manchester

• by Dani C.

I am sure we have all had to start a new bank account somewhere before. Sometimes it can be a pain in the butt.

I found a bank called First National Bank of Manchester that made it easy.

It is a local bank here in Manchester and I was expecting the usual headache that comes with opening a new

bank account.

Mainly where they try to sell something extra to you or get you to get a certain type of bank account.

What impressed me about First National Bank of Manchester is the first thing they asked me when I explained I wanted to start an account.

They asked me what kind of account and how I wanted ...

• it set up.

This was very important to me because it told me that they were interested in how I wanted it set up and not in how much money they could make off of it.

I got the standard goodies.

Debit card and checks.

I have now been a customer with them for a long time and I

am always impressed with how friendly they treat me when I walk in.

Most of them remember my name when I come in and greet me in a friendly manner.

If you are in the Manchester area and are in need of a new bank, I highly recommend you try First National Bank of Manchester.

10 out of 10 from me !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421103314860531/k2311a0311/3.11.08