Enterprise Tullahoma  » Car rental  »
708 N. Jackson St. Tullahoma TN.
  • I fully recommend Enterprise rent-a-car in Tullahoma Tennessee to anyone in the area that travels alot and likes friendly, fast service

• by Dani C.

I travel alot and deal with alot of car rental companies. I am going to tell you now about my favorite one.

Enterprise rent-a-car in Tullahoma Tennessee has been serving my needs for about 4 years now.

I really like them because they have people working for them that are very friendly towards me and always answer my questions.

They have dealt with me

so much over the years that when I walk into the store to rent a vehicle they recognize me and call me by name.

To me thats an added bonus! Their process for car rental isn’t very difficult to me compared to other companies I have used over the years.

Whether I am in the mood for a nicer car or a roomier car ...

• , they always do their best to accomodate my needs.

The car rental process with them usually takes no more then 30 minutes and for people who travel alot like me , time is very important.

If you have ever dealt with car rental companies before, you know some of them can be a pain to deal with .

They can take forever to

/> process your rental, and what gets on my nerves the most is when a car rental company does not have a car you want to drive and you end up with something you don’t feel comfortable driving.

I fully recommend Enterprise rent-a-car in Tullahoma Tennessee to anyone in the area that travels alot and likes friendly, fast service.

Enterprise gets a 10 out of 10 from me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31103314800531/k2311a0311/3.11.08