Canara computer centre
Mangalore, India
  • In my opinion, the institute is not an ordinary institute which teaches computers, but it is a house of joy, laughter and cheer

• by Vinod

Canara computer centre is an institute which teaches computer courses and typewriting. This institute is in Vamanjoor, a place in Mangalore, India. Canara computer centre is 12 km far from the main city. Canara centre teaches typewriting which lasts from one year to one and a half year. The fees is not high.

Computer courses are also taught. Basic knowledge of computers such as M S Dos, windows, word, excel and foxpro is being taught. This basic course is a one year course and the fees is Rs 3400. The other course is DTP (desk top publishing)

in which pagemaker, photoshop and coreldraw is being taught.

The fees for this is Rs 1500 and the time duration is 3 months. I have studied DTP in this institute and I am full of praise for this institute. The principal is very friendly and the teachers are very knowledgeable and are worthy to be relied upon. They are experts in clarifying your doubts.

It is very easy to understand and study in this institute. Many students come here to learn and walk out with a smile on their faces. What I like most is the human ...

• touch. The way of talking of the principal and teachers is very friendly.

They also organize a function annually. This function is one in which each student participates. Some students sing songs, some dance, some tell stories or jokes and then there are a few games. This function is good for everybody since it removes the fear in the students and they become bold to stand in front of people and speak.

Then there is a picnic which is held once a year. Usually, this is a one day trip. We go to the trip in a

private bus and we have got a travel guide with us who is a very merry man. On this trip, the students sing and dance.

The entire trip is nothing but enjoyment. I have got only positive points about this institute. I have got absolutely no negative point to make. The institute is full of life and joy.

In my opinion, the institute is not an ordinary institute which teaches computers, but it is a house of joy, laughter and cheer. I have not met a single student in this institute who complains or grumbles about the institute. I rate it full 10 points.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501103314770531/k2311a0311/3.11.08